[TYPO3-Solr] Frontenderrormessage: Search is not available

Jaschok Oliver jaschok at markt-intern.de
Mon Apr 23 11:20:27 CEST 2012

Hello,

it's Monday morning and I have a Problem! :(
We have the solr 3.5 on an Typo3 Website. In the frontend it says: The search is not available
And on the backend tasks in the Commit Solr Index Task it generates the error message: Die Ausführung von Task "Commit Solr Index (solr)" ist fehlgeschlagen mit folgender Meldung: Solr response does not appear to be valid JSON, please examine the raw response with getRawResponse() method

What happened? Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance!

Oliver Jaschok