[TYPO3-Solr] Custom sorting fields - how to ignore quotes etc?

Jochen Rieger j.rieger at connecta.ag
Thu Apr 19 18:19:41 CEST 2012

Hi Ingo & all,

do you have any idea why this is not working in the index queue?

sortTitle_stringS = TEXT
sortTitle_stringS {
   value = {field: topline}: {field: headline}
   insertData = 1
   #case = lower
   postUserFunc = tx_myext_userfuncs->convertStringForSorting
}

I tested the postUserFunc separately in a TS template on a page: working
fine.

Even the stdWrap "case" function had no effect on the sorting title
string in the index.

The string never was manipulated.

Any clues or hints?

Regards,