[TYPO3-Solr] FIles are not linked

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 16:41:16 CEST 2012

Hi!

We just noticed that files appear in search results but without links to
them (titles are not linked). After small investigation we found this:

plugin.tx_solr.search.results.fieldRenderingInstructions.title.stdWrap.typolink.parameter.field
= url

There is no url field for file. It works again if we change this to:

plugin.tx_solr.search.results.fieldRenderingInstructions.title.stdWrap.typolink.parameter.field
= fileRelativePath // url

I know that there is a rendering instruction for the url field but it seems
that it has no effect inside typolink.

Should I report this as a bug?

--
Dmitry Dulepov