[TYPO3-Solr] Initialize Index Queue Error

raka raka86 at gmx.de
Thu Apr 19 13:55:37 CEST 2012

Am 19.04.2012 11:06, schrieb Ingo Renner:

> yes, ok. Was this a clean install or an update from a previous version?

These are my first steps on this TYPO3 system and I am stuck on
initializing/indexing.

In the meantime I often switched between v2.0 and v2.1 because if this
error occurs once, it remains and I only get rid of it if I
     - switch to v2.0
     - initialize index queue
     - switch to v2.1
     - initialize index queue

The error remains if I remove or delete and then reinstall the extension.

After this procedure I can initialize index queue at least once without
this error. (OK-message: "Index Queue initialized for site Home, Root
Page ID: 1." but devlog-error: "Index Queue initialization failed for
mount pages")
But afterwards I can't say when this error will occur. Seems randomly.
But sooner or later it will occur.

btw if I try it with the Introdcution Package everything is fine.
But on this system I only get strange errors.

Raffael