[TYPO3-Solr] tt_news with category single_pid

Stefan Franke stefan.franke at gmx.co.uk
Wed Apr 18 12:30:33 CEST 2012

> plugin.tx_solr.index.queue.tt_news.fields.url.typolink.parameter.cObject
> = USER
> plugin.tx_solr.index.queue.tt_news.fields.url.typolink.parameter.cObject.userFunc
> = script_indexqueue->getSinglePid

No, that's not working either. My PHP-class and TypoScript-configuration are looking like this now:

[Solr setup]
includeLibs.user_solrnewsdetailuid = fileadmin/templates/php/user_solrnewsdetailuid.php

plugin.tx_solr.index.queue.tt_news.fields.url.typolink.parameter.cObject = USER
plugin.tx_solr.index.queue.tt_news.fields.url.typolink.parameter.cObject.userFunc = user_solrnewsdetailuid->getSinglePid

[user_solrnewsdetailuid.php]
<?php
class user_solrnewsdetailuid {
   function getSinglePid($content='', $conf=array()) {
      $content = 4;
      return $content;
   }
}
?>

Oddly enough, I had dynamic fields working with Solr Ext 1.3.1 (not for "typolink.parameter" but instead normal fields, that now are not working either (now I'm using Solr Ext 2.1.0). So, I'm not entirely new to the subject, but still... :(

Thanks!

Best,
Stefan