[TYPO3-Solr] Search external data

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Tue Oct 4 18:35:16 CEST 2011

Am 29.09.11 12:46, schrieb Rik Willems:

Hi Rik,

> I have one question remaining though. How do you link custom indexers to
> the solr extension so it is run at index queue or scheduler.

http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-solr/wiki/Tx_solrindex#queueindexingConfigurationindexer

just configure the class name of your indexer.
Usually it is enough to overwrite
tx_solr_indexqueue_Indexer::getFullItemRecord() This method provides the
array with the data that you later use in your mapping in TS. So if you
add additional fields here you can use them in the mapping, too.

best
Ingo

--
Ingo Renner
TYPO3 Core Developer, Release Manager TYPO3 4.2, Admin Google Summer of Code

TYPO3 - Open Source Enterprise Content Management System
http://typo3.org

Apache Solr for TYPO3 -
Open Source Enterprise Search meets Open Source Enterprise CMS
http://www.typo3-solr.com