[TYPO3-Solr] no results from local TYPO3 - SOLVED!

Stefano Cecere scecere at krur.com
Tue Nov 15 23:00:04 CET 2011

On Tue, 15 Nov 2011 21:57:57 +0100, Olivier Dobberkau
<olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de> wrote:

> Am 15.11.11 19:33, schrieb Stefano Cecere:
>
>> @INGO: would it be nice to put this option into the TSetup?
>
> the sitehash is a part of the concept not to display wrong content
> within a multisite setup.
>
> just removing it will not help as people will certainly like to have a
> way on how to control access to indexed documents.

yes, i understand this scenario

anyway (as developer) i lost several hours finding out why i couldn't
access the solr server from another dev machine!

i want my production server to keep the sitehash filer, but my dev
machines should access freely (say i want to develop some benchmark tests
daily on Solr?

so a TS option would be easier, than enable or disable the hook!

anyway now all works well, thank you

   Stefano Cecere
   Krur multimedia studio