[TYPO3-Solr] no results from local TYPO3 - SOLVED!

Stefano Cecere scecere at krur.com
Tue Nov 15 19:33:09 CET 2011

ok i foudn the solution:
i had to remove the siteHash parameter in the queries

i did it hooking into modifyQuery(tx_solr_Query $query)

with

public function modifyQuery(tx_solr_Query $query) {
	$query->removeFilter('siteHash');
	return $query;
}

@INGO: would it be nice to put this option into the TSetup?

ciao

On Tue, 15 Nov 2011 17:52:43 +0100, Stefano Cecere <scecere at krur.com>
wrote:

> On Tue, 15 Nov 2011 13:20:27 +0100, Dmitry Dulepov
> <dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi!
>>
>> Stefano Cecere wrote:
>>> it all works well if i search from the test site online
>>>
>>> BUT i i make the qquery from my localhost dev site, i get no results
>>> (empty)
>>
>> Most likely site hash mismatch.
>
> indeed the only difference in the query are the site hashes!
> ahhh so Solr does take them in account and doesn't reply to "foreign"
> queries?
>
> anybody knows the best way to add a new site to the "allowed to query"
> sites?
>
> thank youuu

   Stefano Cecere
   Krur multimedia studio