[TYPO3-Solr] Show search result grouped by facet

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Mon Nov 14 15:43:41 CET 2011

Am 09.11.11 17:12, schrieb Peter Kraume:

Hi Peter,

>> 2) sort by type
>>
> I haven't found a way to set default sorting to type via TS. As a
> workaround I've added a hidden field tx_solr[sort]=type asc to the
> search form. Is there a better solution?

Not through TS I think, but through the plugin.

Ingo

--
Ingo Renner
TYPO3 Core Developer, Release Manager TYPO3 4.2, Admin Google Summer of Code

TYPO3 - Open Source Enterprise Content Management System
http://typo3.org

Apache Solr for TYPO3 -
Open Source Enterprise Search meets Open Source Enterprise CMS
http://www.typo3-solr.com