[TYPO3-Solr] USER/USER_INT in plugin.tx_solr.index.queue configuration

lukas.vorlicek at gmail.com lukas.vorlicek at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 16:25:21 CET 2011

Hi everyone!

I’m using latest trunk and I’m trying to configure plugin.tx_solr.index.queue for mm_forum.

I can extract text content easy like this:

plugin.tx_solr.index.queue.tx_mmforum_posts_text.fields.content = post_text

I can even get url using double datawrap stdWrap "table join" to tx_mmforum_posts:

plugin.tx_solr.index.queue.tx_mmforum_posts_text.fields.url{
	typolink.parameter=90
	typolink.additionalParams.dataWrap= DB:tx_mmforum_posts:{field:post_id}:topic_id
	typolink.additionalParams.wrap3 = &tx_mmforum_pi1[action]=list_post&tx_mmforum_pi1[tid]={|}
	typolink.additionalParams.insertData = 1
	typolink.returnLast = url
}

but I can’t figure out how to get topic title from tx_mmforum_topics table. It’s like 2nd join - from tx_mmforum_posts_text to tx_mmforum_posts to tx_mmforum_topics. I think this is not possible using stdWrap like in previous example, so I wrote custom user script which returns just HELLO WORLD value for now.

Script is tested using templavoila typoscript objects, but I can’t get it to work inside plugin.tx_solr.index.queue

I tried all possible combinations for userFunc I know:

includeLibs.user_solr_functions = fileadmin/functions/solr_functions.php
plugin.tx_solr.index.queue.tx_mmforum_posts_text.fields.title=COA
plugin.tx_solr.index.queue.tx_mmforum_posts_text.fields.title{
	1=TEXT
	1.value=BEGIN

	10= TEXT
	10.field = post_id
	10.postUserFunc= user_solr_functions->getTopicTitle

	31= USER
	31.userFunc = user_solr_functions-> getTopicTitle

	32= USER_INT
	32.includeLibs.1234 = fileadmin/functions/solr_functions.php
	32.userFunc = user_solr_functions-> getTopicTitle

	100=TEXT
	100.value=END
}

but this outputs to solr index just the ‚BEGINEND' value.

Does anybody know a solution for this problem please?

Best regards,

--

Lukas Vorlicek
jabber/google talk: lukas.vorlicek at gmail.com