[TYPO3-Solr] 2.0.0-dev with lw_solrcustomtindex for indexing binary documents

werner at aloah-from-hell.de werner at aloah-from-hell.de
Tue Nov 8 14:06:35 CET 2011

Am 08.11.11 13:35, schrieb werner at aloah-from-hell.de:
> Hi,
>

>> Is there another way in 2.0.0-dev for indexing binary documents? Or do i have
>> to modify lw_solrcustomindex for the new tx_solr ext?
>
> e.g. with Apache Tika ?

Seems like as this isn't also the way to go, I've installed Tika but when i do
Upload a file i get the Message:

"Class tx_solr_ExtractingQuery does not exist"

And indeed, this class is noch found in 2.0.0-dev. So am I right with the
assumption that this feature is only available in EAP-Version?

Thanks,
Werner