[TYPO3-Solr] Error loading class 'org.typo3.solr.search.AccessFilterQParserPlugin'

Peter Kraume usenet at kraume.de
Fri May 13 14:29:21 CEST 2011

Hi folks,

I used the shell script, that is shipped with tx_solr to install tomcat
and solr.

But there seems to be a problem with the TYPO3 access filter plugin:

HTTP Status 500 - Severe errors in solr configuration. Check your log
files for more detailed information on what may be wrong. If you want
solr to continue after configuration errors, change:
<abortOnConfigurationError>false</abortOnConfigurationError> in null
org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Error loading class
'org.typo3.solr.search.AccessFilterQParserPlugin' at
org.apache.solr.core.SolrResourceLoader.findClass(SolrResourceLoader.java:375)

solrconfig name is tx_solr-1-7-0--20110412

typo3lib dir is where it' specified:
<lib dir="../typo3lib/" />
/opt/solr-tomcat/solr/typo3lib
In this directory the file typo3-accessfilter-1.1.0.jar resides.

Regarding the error message, solr can't find the plugin, but I have no
idea why. Any ideas?

Cheers
Peter