[TYPO3-Solr] Search Box with templavoila

Manfred Mirsch manfred.mirsch at hs-esslingen.de
Tue May 10 14:55:32 CEST 2011

You could use something like this in your template code:

#constants:
suchseite = 4711 # page id of your search page

#setup
lib.suchen = COA
lib.suchen {
   10 = TEXT
   10.typolink.parameter = {$suchseite}
   10.typolink.returnLast = url
   10.wrap = <form action="|" method="post">
	20 = TEXT
	20.value (
	<input type="submit" class="submit-button" value="suche"/>
	<input type="text" class="searchstring" name="tx_solr[q]" size="20"/>
	</form>
	)
}

Greetings,
Manfred

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to implement the search box from solr on every page with
> templatevoila. Can someone tell me how i can embed the search box? Ideally a
> example with a ts?
>
> regards
> hp

Dipl.-Inform. Manfred Mirsch (Webmaster)
Hochschule Esslingen - University of Applied Sciences
Kanalstrasse 33 / D-73728 Esslingen
Tel. +49 (0)711 397-3166
Email: Manfred.Mirsch at hs-esslingen.de