[TYPO3-Solr] Grouped results

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Wed Mar 16 14:32:18 CET 2011

Michiel Roos [netcreators] wrote:

Hey Michiel,

> I wrote a small extension that 'groups' results of a certain type
> together. If anybody is interested, I'll share it here and in the TER.

got the extension forwarded from Olivier. Interestingly we did the same
pretty much the same (or very similar) way you did it. Seems we should
add that to the extension itself ;)

best
Ingo

--
Ingo Renner
TYPO3 Core Developer, Release Manager TYPO3 4.2, Admin Google Summer of Code

TYPO3 - Open Source Enterprise Content Management System
http://typo3.org

Apache Solr for TYPO3 -
Open Source Enterprise Search meets Open Source Enterprise CMS
http://www.typo3-solr.com