[TYPO3-Solr] Multiple websites on one server

Rik Willems rik at actiview.nl
Thu Jan 27 17:04:57 CET 2011

Hi all,

I have setup Tomcat and Solr on my server. Tomcat was done by my host
and I went on with the .sh script from there. Everything works fine for
one site I have setup now.

When I try to add another site with exactly the same setup it is not
added. I though this was possible. Is it?

Now that didn't work I went on and tried everything to add a second
setup to the same server. All time time it failed with the following
error: SEVERE: Could not start SOLR. Check solr/home property typo3

Can somebody please give a hint on how to procede? I'm stuck for now...

Thx! Rik