[TYPO3-Solr] Indexing non-cached objects

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Thu Jan 20 13:07:34 CET 2011

Richard Haeser | alterNET Internet BV wrote:

Hi Richard,

> I did see the whitepaper, but I was interested in what exactly is in the
> trunk? Is it the latest version of development or is it an version that
> is released after the code is thoroughly tested?

first of all you can use this chart to compare the two versions:
http://www.typo3-solr.com/en/solr-for-typo3/development-model/#c1183

The EAP version comes with more features than the public version, has
more bug fixes and is the cutting edge dev version. We commit code when
it "works" / is tested.

Right now I'm refactoring the Index Queue f.e., new code is committed
already, but the code needed to "activate" and integrate these changes
will be committed only after the new changes are completely implemented.

Bugfixes and other features are moved to the public version from time to
time.

Ingo

--
Ingo Renner
TYPO3 Core Developer, Release Manager TYPO3 4.2, Admin Google Summer of Code

TYPO3 - Open Source Enterprise Content Management System
http://typo3.org

Apache Solr for TYPO3 -
Open Source Enterprise Search meets Open Source Enterprise CMS
http://www.typo3-solr.com