[TYPO3-Solr] 500 internal server error after copying xmls (schema, solrconfig)

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Thu Jan 20 12:59:07 CET 2011

Stefan Franke wrote:

Hi Stefan,

> Ok, I have fixed the problem with the status 500 error. The config was looking for the access filter plugin. As I don't quite know where to put this, I just commented out these two lines in the xml and now Solr is working with the xmls that come with the extension. So that's fine.

you have to install that plugin. The extension won't work without it.
When the extension sends a query to the Solr server it adds a filter
which can be processed by that plugin only. So if the Solr server can't
handle that custom filter it throws a 500.

Check the isntall script which comes with the extension to see where the
plugin needs to go.

best
Ingo

--
Ingo Renner
TYPO3 Core Developer, Release Manager TYPO3 4.2, Admin Google Summer of Code

TYPO3 - Open Source Enterprise Content Management System
http://typo3.org

Apache Solr for TYPO3 -
Open Source Enterprise Search meets Open Source Enterprise CMS
http://www.typo3-solr.com