[TYPO3-Solr] Indexing non-cached objects

Richard Haeser | alterNET Internet BV richardh at alternet.nl
Tue Jan 18 19:11:42 CET 2011

Can someone exactly tell me what the EAP contains of? Does it contain
modules that are not stable? Or is it a complete stable release?

--
Met vriendelijke groeten, kind regards,

Richard Haeser

alterNET Internet BV

=>  ontvang onze nieuwsbrief en blijf op de hoogte van ontwikkelingen
op het gebied van TYPO3, internationale domeinen en zoekmachine
marketing: http://www.alternet.nl/actie/nieuwsbrief-aanvragen/

t. 078 635 1200
f. 0848 34 9697
e. richardh at alternet.nl
w. www.alternet.nl
KvK nr.: 23092865

Disclaimer:
This message (including any of its attachments) may contain
confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail or
telephone +31 (0)78 6351200 and delete this message from your system.
Any disclosure, distribution, copying or printing of this message is
strictly prohibited unless otherwise stated. You are advised to carry
out a virus scan before opening any attachments as we do not accept
any liability whatsoever for any damage sustained as a result of any
software viruses.

! Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail !