[TYPO3-Solr] 500 internal server error after copying xmls (schema, solrconfig)

Stefan Franke stefan.franke at gmx.co.uk
Tue Jan 18 14:05:10 CET 2011

Dear all,
I'm trying to get the TYPO3 extension 'solr' running on XAMPP. I've already managed to get a few things going (the Admin page of Apache Solr looks fine and I also can see the form field of the search in my TYPO3 frontend) but as soon as I replace the two xml files that come with the extension (schema.xml and solrconfig.xml) and restart Tomcat, my Apache Solr stops working (on the Reports Module in the TYPO3 backend it says that a 500 internal server error occured).

Do I have to make certain changes to these xml files before copying them to my Solr dir?

Regards,
Stefan