[TYPO3-Solr] Pages no more indexed

Pierrick Caillon pierrick at in-cite.net
Fri Jan 14 18:01:21 CET 2011

Hi,

I was running TYPO3-solr 1.6.0-dev rev 70831 on a development server. All
worked fine for pages.

I updated the extension to revision 72576 to test the resolution of the
bug #11102 on TYPO3 forge.

It is running on top of TYPO3 4.3.3 with SOLR 1.4.1.

It works great. My tt_news links are now generated successfully.

To test the correction, I emptied the search index in SOLR. I then
regenerated the index queue. The indexation process goes well with no
error message. However, I got no page in my index other than the root
page.

As I have made no configuration change, I suspect a regression, but I am
actually unable to trac it. I could have missed something too.

Has someone encountered the same issue or can test if it occurs to them
to?

Regards,

Pierrick Caillon