[TYPO3-Solr] Indexed keyword could not be found

Pierrick Caillon pierrick at in-cite.net
Wed Feb 2 12:01:27 CET 2011

I have made different settings for keywords.

The original field type is textSort. I have also tried string. It is
multivalued.

I can see the keyword exists using the schema browser.

Here the results for textSortM keyword field (verbose):

Index Analyzer

org.apache.solr.analysis.KeywordTokenizerFactory {}

term position

1

term text

tic

term type

word

source start,end

0,3

payload

org.apache.solr.analysis.LowerCaseFilterFactory {}

term position

1

term text

tic

term type

word

source start,end

0,3

payload

org.apache.solr.analysis.TrimFilterFactory {}

term position

1

term text

tic

term type

word

source start,end

0,3

payload

Query Analyzer

[...]

And here for stringM:

Index Analyzer

org.apache.solr.schema.FieldType$DefaultAnalyzer {}

term position

1

term text

tic