[TYPO3-Solr] Indexing File Content is not working

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Fri Dec 16 21:33:17 CET 2011

Hi,

On 16-12-2011 16:18, Olivier Dobberkau wrote:
> Additionally there is a problem if you have other extensions doing
> text-extraction.
>
> Like:
> - cc_txtextphp
> - cc_txtextexec

I think the reason is that both tika and the cc_* services have priority
50? Raising it slightly would cause tika to be called before the cc_*
family, wouldn't it?

> Take in account also that the TIKA Handler in the Solr Server is way
> behind the released TIKA standalone jar.

We haven't been able to make it work at all. The local tika standalone
jar works great.

> We might think to add support for the TIKA Server Mode too.

What is this TIKA Server Mode?

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert.