[TYPO3-Solr] typo3-project-solr at lists.typo3.org

Olivier Dobberkau olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de
Tue Dec 13 15:38:33 CET 2011

Am 13.12.11 13:41, schrieb Thomas freenet-Kunde:

> I'm using the latest version from trunk on typo3-V-4.5.6. The extension works right, pages get indexed. Also the records in tt_news get indexed but the content in solr index is empty, The collation of DB and tables are utf-8. I also checked the tomcat log file, but no errors here.

let me recap:

* you are using forge trunk
* pages are indexed via indexing queue and there is content
* tt_news are not indexed at all

is your tt_news storage folder within the root of the page?
is there any tt_news entries in the index queue database table?
did you try with the static ts delivered by the extension?

debug

plugin.tx_solr.index.queue.tt_news = 1
plugin.tx_solr.logging.indexing.missingTypo3SearchMarkers = 1
plugin.tx_solr.logging.indexing.indexQueuePageIndexerGetData = 1
plugin.tx_solr.logging.indexing.pageIndexed = 1
plugin.tx_solr.logging.exceptions = 1
plugin.tx_solr.logging.query.rawGet = 1
plugin.tx_solr.logging.query.rawPost = 1

Olivier