[TYPO3-Solr] Index on datatables (extbase news)

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Wed Aug 31 13:04:20 CEST 2011

Am 24.08.11 17:40, schrieb Heiko Kromm | Paints:

> thanks for the answer. The tablename question did not relate to the news extension.
> I have a part on my website, where data from a webservice is used and I was wondering if I can use a indexer to index the data from the webservice.

If you import the webservice's data into a table which is defined using
TCA this is no problem at all. You need to use TCEmain to do the import,
then everything else is automatic and EXT:solr and the Index Queue will
recognize the new entries automatically.

If you don't want to go the way through an intermediate table you can
write data to the Solr Server yourself using The provided API.

best
Ingo

--
Ingo Renner
TYPO3 Core Developer, Release Manager TYPO3 4.2, Admin Google Summer of Code

TYPO3 - Open Source Enterprise Content Management System
http://typo3.org

Apache Solr for TYPO3 -
Open Source Enterprise Search meets Open Source Enterprise CMS
http://www.typo3-solr.com