[TYPO3-Solr] Multilingual site in one tree

Christoph Bauer b at gimmnich.com
Wed Aug 31 13:03:52 CEST 2011

Hey,

might not be the best solution, but have you tried to define some simple
language switch on the root page?
like
[globalVar = GP:L = 0]
Setup default typo3 language solr core
[globalVar = GP:L = 1]
[global]

although i´m not sure if the solr extension takes such conditions into
consideration when evaling which Server Setup to use.

Cheers,
Christoph