[TYPO3-Solr] Multitree Setup

Heiko Kromm | Paints h.kromm at paints.de
Fri Aug 19 12:19:04 CEST 2011

Hi Oliver,

I don't get error messages. The german index works, but the others won't even be shown in Status-Tab.
If I set the language-trees as root-page I will get an error that the domain-record is missing for these pages.
But these pages don't have a Domain-Record, because all languages have the same domain.

Regards
Heiko