[TYPO3-Solr] 'Show more' link in date range facet

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Wed Aug 17 14:55:19 CEST 2011

Am 17.08.11 09:09, schrieb Jigal van Hemert:

Hi Jigal,

> Any ideas?

currently not, I've seen this before myself too though. So I'd file it
under known issue... If you could create an issue on forge for it,
that'd be great! :)

> BTW The Dutch translation for the jQuery date picker is in forge:
> http://forge.typo3.org/issues/29027

thanks! I'll put it into the extension when I find some time.

best
Ingo

--
Ingo Renner
TYPO3 Core Developer, Release Manager TYPO3 4.2, Admin Google Summer of Code

TYPO3 - Open Source Enterprise Content Management System
http://typo3.org

Apache Solr for TYPO3 -
Open Source Enterprise Search meets Open Source Enterprise CMS
http://www.typo3-solr.com