[TYPO3-Solr] Items in facetted search

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Tue Aug 16 11:51:31 CEST 2011

Am 16.08.11 10:52, schrieb Richard Haeser | alterNET Internet BV:

Hi Richard,

> In my facetted search I get the possibility to filter my results on
> pages and tt_news. Is it possible to change these titles and if so, how
> do I do that? I would like to translate them in this case.

http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-solr/wiki/Tx_solrsearch#facetingfacetsfacetNamerenderingInstruction

:)
Ingo

--
Ingo Renner
TYPO3 Core Developer, Release Manager TYPO3 4.2, Admin Google Summer of Code

TYPO3 - Open Source Enterprise Content Management System
http://typo3.org

Apache Solr for TYPO3 -
Open Source Enterprise Search meets Open Source Enterprise CMS
http://www.typo3-solr.com