[TYPO3-Solr] Index queue with pages and tt_news

Rik Willems rik at actiview.nl
Tue Aug 16 11:35:07 CEST 2011

Hi,

Ok, so I removed everything regarding Solr from TYPO3 and Tomcat and
then reinstalled it all. Now I got the same error regarding the r:
I fixed this by forcing 0. Now, I'm unsure what this does but thought
I'd let you know.

tt_news and other tables are now indexed from the queue. Pages are not
so need to find why that is.

Cheers! Rik