[TYPO3-Solr] Indexing FE-submitted content

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Fri Aug 12 16:12:19 CEST 2011

Am 12.08.11 13:22, schrieb Loek Hilgersom:

Hi Loek,

> I found a way to solve this, but it requires hooking into all FE
> extensions that add content that needs to be indexed.
>
> Is there already a way to deal with this in the current extension?

Unfortunately there isn't and likely won't be since in FE, there's
nothing like the TCEmain in BE...

So what you did is the best you can do ATM...

Ingo

--
Ingo Renner
TYPO3 Core Developer, Release Manager TYPO3 4.2, Admin Google Summer of Code

TYPO3 - Open Source Enterprise Content Management System
http://typo3.org

Apache Solr for TYPO3 -
Open Source Enterprise Search meets Open Source Enterprise CMS
http://www.typo3-solr.com