[TYPO3-Solr] Reports told me to update a few things and now the previously working language "cores" don't work anymore

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Fri Aug 12 13:29:54 CEST 2011

Hi,

On 10-8-2011 22:13, Olivier Dobberkau wrote:
> Am 10.08.11 20:47, schrieb Jigal van Hemert:
>> The TYPO3 site I'm working on needs pretty much all the new goodies of
>> the EAP version, so I think we'll just have to set up a Solr 3.x
>> instance.
>
> have a look at the new install script...

New install script works great!

I tried to add cores for all the supported languages (partly out of
curiosity). Many didn't work on solr start because they lacked the
correct stemmer and Spanish reported a possible encoding problem in the
stopwords file.
I currently have:
[core_da] : Danish
[core_nl] : Dutch