[TYPO3-Solr] Strange lack of search results

Marc Bastian Heinrichs typo3 at mbh-web.de
Fri Aug 12 13:11:44 CEST 2011

Hey,

we've running a single core (version 1.4.1) with rev. 49708 from
current public trunk using the "older" typo3pageindexer, because having
problems getting the index queue running, but this is another story.

Now we miss a lot of search results. Example:
The page "Impressum" got definitely correct indexed.
I checked this with getting all indexed documents by using following
query:
http://localhost:8080/solr/select?q.alt=id:[* TO *]&rows=1000"
http://localhost:8080/solr/select?q.alt=id:%5B*%20TO%20*%5D&rows=1000"

But when searching on the page for "Impressum" not results are found.
Same when searching on concole.
http://localhost:8080/solr/select?q=Impressum
http://localhost:8080/solr/select?q=title:Impressum
http://localhost:8080/solr/select?q.alt=title:Impressum

Only when I search for the field sortTitle with parameter q.alt the
document gets found
http://localhost:8080/solr/select?q.alt=sortTitle:Impressum

Any ideas what getting wrong here?

Best