[TYPO3-Solr] FW: Solr 1.3 with Solr custom index

Florian Rachor f.rachor at websafari.eu
Wed Aug 3 09:39:25 CEST 2011

Hi mailinglist,

I'm using solr custom index in a project of ours and until now it worked
great. I just updated Solr to v1.3, and since then the scheduler doesn't
execute the task anymore. The error message is "Host parameter is empty",
which is kind of odd because the host is set in the task and the solr
configuration.

Does anyone have an idea what could cause this? Maybe something in the main
solr extension has changed that I could adopt in solr custom index.

Best regards

Florian

--
Dipl.-Kfm. Florian Rachor

www.websafari.eu
T +43 463 99 29 63, M +43 669 19 05 65 47
f.rachor at websafari.eu
Kardinalplatz 1, 9020 Klagenfurt