[TYPO3-Solr] Problem with parsing response

Dawid Pacholczyk dpacholczyk at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 09:40:36 CEST 2011

W dniu 2011-04-12 23:04, Olivier Dobberkau pisze:
> Am 12.04.11 22:04, schrieb Dawid Pacholczyk:
>
>> So you say that I need the Scheme that is prepered in solr extension +
>> copy all files that ain`t releted with tomcat or solr (search engine not
>> ext) ? Am I missing something ?
>
> yes.
>

>> I`ve read the report in BE. I understood that accesfilterplugin isn`t a
>> MUST. I`m wrong ?
>
> if you want to use fe-users then you will need it.
>
> olivier
>
> which os are you on?

Ok that is something where I can start :)

Btw when I change my own scheme with the one in ext I receive
nullpointexceptions from tomcat. Can it be related with that I indexed
all with old scheme and than I`ve installed solr ext ? Should I start
indexing from scratch with new scheme ?

Best regards,
Dawid Pacholczyk