[TYPO3-Solr] Problem with parsing response

Dawid Pacholczyk dpacholczyk at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 22:04:39 CEST 2011

W dniu 2011-04-12 20:49, Olivier Dobberkau pisze:
> Am 12.04.11 16:31, schrieb Dawid Pacholczyk:
>
>> I`ve created my own Scheme.xml based on the default one and It works
>> with the TYPO3 database. Where should I look for the problem ?
>
> i fear that wont work.
>
> please look at the install.sh and copy the files to the right locations.
>
> http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-solr/repository/entry/trunk/resources/shell/install-solr.sh
>
> you will also need the accessfilterplugin from the svn or the resources
> folder.
>
> olivier

So you say that I need the Scheme that is prepered in solr extension +
copy all files that ain`t releted with tomcat or solr (search engine not
ext) ? Am I missing something ?

I`ve read the report in BE. I understood that accesfilterplugin isn`t a
MUST. I`m wrong ?

Best regards,
Dawid Pacholczyk

p.s. Thank you for reply