[TYPO3-Solr] Problem with parsing response

Dawid Pacholczyk dpacholczyk at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 16:31:21 CEST 2011

Hello List,
  today I`ve setup Tomcat, installed solr and ext to T3 solr

Everything works BUT I have no results.
I`ve checked manual link (via browser) and there are results so the solr
is working.
I`ve forced ext to create same link and I receive the response BUT

$this->solr->getResponse()->response->numFound

This line returns null like all line
$this->solr->getResponse()->somethingElse

It`s always a null

For example numFound="61"

For the plugin its null

I`ve created my own Scheme.xml based on the default one and It works
with the TYPO3 database. Where should I look for the problem ?

Best regards,
Dawid Pacholczyk