[TYPO3-Solr] indexing of TT_news or own extension

Tim Wendisch t.wendisch at rothfeld.de
Fri Apr 8 16:01:35 CEST 2011

Hello,
I have a simple question: I have a TYPO3 installation where I have
located the storage-folder for tt_news entries outside of the Domain-Record.

|--Domain record
|	|
|	|-News presentation (listview)
|	|	|-News detail (singleview)

|--Sysfolder
|	|
|	|-tt_news Storagefolder

I use the default (example) configuration for tt_news which is attachted
in the static templates.( with "tt_news = 1 instead of tt_news=0)

Now my quuestion: Do the entries/storage folder have to be inside the
domain record for beeing indexed? Because currently newsrecord, and
simular created indexing configurations for my own written extension,
are not indexed.