[TYPO3-Solr] Connection configuration in TSFE is ignored

Georg Kuehnberger georg at georg.org
Tue Oct 26 21:42:50 CEST 2010

On 25.10.2010 13:53, Florian Rachor wrote:
> Hi,
> I have a little problem with an instance of the T3-Solr extension. The configuration variables are correctly set in the constants (I can see them in the TS-Object-Browser), and the static template is included. Also solr is working and can be accessed over the web interface.
> Nevertheless the connection to solr cannot be established under report I get the following error: "Failed to establish Solr connection. Scheme parameter is empty"

Did you set the Scheme parameter on Constants?
AFAIR the Scheme parameter was added recently and IS mandatory.
For details see:

http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/solr/current/info/static%252Fsolr%252Fconstants.txt/
and
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/solr/current/info/static%252Fsolr%252Fsetup.txt/

Standard Config in CONSTANTS for tx_solr version 1.2.2 would e.g. now
look like:

plugin.tx_solr.solr.scheme = http
plugin.tx_solr.solr.host = localhost
plugin.tx_solr.solr.port = 8080