[TYPO3-Solr] Antw: Re: Error, when results to show

Henry Freye Henry.Freye at lisum.berlin-brandenburg.de
Fri May 21 15:05:12 CEST 2010

Am 18.05.10 11:18, schrieb Henry Freye:

> Hallo,
>
> solr and the plugin work. An index is generated. The targetpage ist
> the
> same like the page of the searchform. typo 4.3.1 is in use.
>
> When the searchword is'nt in the index, I get the correct message, but
> if
> the word is in the index I get:
>
> "
> t3lib_error_Exception

hi.

- please upgrade the typo3 version.
- can you tell me if you have the search marker in your template?

olivier

- I have now typo3 verision 4.3.3. and
- yes there are markers <!--TYPO3SEARCH_begin--> and <!--TYPO3SEARCH_end-->
Bevor my test with solr worked indexed search (slow but well). Is it a problem, that I have multiple markers?

Henry