[TYPO3-Solr] 400 error while indexing pages in fe

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Fri Jun 25 11:01:25 CEST 2010

Hi Walter,

-------------------------------------------------------^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

> I only used the schema provided by the solr extension and I checked already if the filepath is correct. "Unfortunately" it is ;)

Seems to me something's still not right with your schema, did you
restart Tomcat after exchanging the default schema for the one coming
with the extension?

While you're at it, you may also just go and grab the new v1.1.0 from
TER, it comes with an updated schema, too.

best
Ingo

--
Ingo Renner