[TYPO3-Solr] Schema that cooperates with Nutch

Georg Kuehnberger georg at georg.org
Thu Dec 16 00:15:29 CET 2010

On 14.12.2010 13:09, Sebastian Wramba wrote:
> Hi,
>
> we'd like to use Apache Nutch to crawl our website(s) and post the
> results to our Solr server. Unfortunately, the schema.xml provided with
> the solr-Extension is incompatible to the one that Nutch needs and vice
> versa.
>
> Does anyone know a solution to this?
>
> Best regads,
> Sebastian

Sebastian,

We're currently developing a nutch Extension which:
- modifies the tx_solr schema for nutch
- delivers a nutch solr mapping
- modifies some FE-aspects of tx_solr in order to work fine with
solr-documents from nutch
- and offers a scheduler-task for scheduling and parametrizing nutch.

Let me know, in case your interested in more details.
regards, Georg