[TYPO3-Solr] Multi language exception

Peter Limberg si557 at t-online.de
Sun Dec 12 18:30:41 CET 2010

Hi,

I am using an multi language website. During indexing the pages in the
default language, I got the following error in devlog:

exception 'Exception' with message 'Index page? No, ->sys_language_uid was
different from sys_language_content which indicates that the page contains
fall-back  content and that would be falsely indexed as localized content.'
in /var/www/web211/typo3conf/ext/solr/classes/class.tx_solr_indexer.php:76

During indexing the other site-languages I got :

exception 'tx_solr_NoSolrConnectionFoundException' with message 'Could not
find a Solr connection for root page [2] and language [3]. Initial page used
was [202]' in /var/www/typo3_src-4.4.4/t3lib/class.t3lib_div.php:5251

Using the search plugin, I got all languages in the result list except the
default one.

I like to use a multicore solr instance, one core for each language. but how
to realize this in typo3 and solr?

I am using this configuration:

Host: localhost

Port: 8080