[TYPO3-Solr] No search results

Felix Leipold (truecare® GmbH) fl at truecare.de
Thu Apr 29 17:48:02 CEST 2010

I used the same TS-configuration...

only instead of " plugin.tx_solr.solr.host = 127.0.0.1"
is used " plugin.tx_solr.solr.host = localhost"

I also tried it with the hostname which is accessible via internet, but it produced the same (no) result.
If I change the settings to something wrong, I get the message that the Solr service is not available.
Therefore I think that my Typo settings are fine.

must be something else...