[TYPO3-Solr] Solr und Tika PDF Files

johannes weber|medienlounge info at medienlounge.com
Mon Apr 19 22:36:58 CEST 2010

hi pim,
thanks for your answer, have been out a few days, so now the answer -
i get an error with the extension in the scheduler:
Fatal error: Declaration of
tx_solr_scheduler_OptimizeTaskSolrServerField::getAdditionalFields()
must be compatible with that of
tx_scheduler_AdditionalFieldProvider::getAdditionalFields() in /var/
www/typo3conf/ext/solr/scheduler/
class.tx_solr_scheduler_optimizetasksolrserverfield.php on line 33

typo 4.3

On Apr 2, 2010, at 12:35 PM, Pim Snel wrote:

> Op 29-03-10 12:14, johannes weber|medienlounge schreef:
>> thanks for your answer.
>>
>> don´t know exactly too,
>> but as it seems typo3 solr extension doesn´t support that and i
>> thought
>> that
>> typo3 tika extension would be an alternative .....
>
> For now you can use my Solr Custom Index extension to "additionally"
> index binary documents. Ingo's Solr extension will show these
> additional binary results as it gets its results directly from
> Apache Solr. It's really not so hard to setup.
>

>> but seems nobody got it running right now .....

>>> Don't know if I'm right but Tika is part of Solr Cell. If you
>>> download
>>> a nightly build of Solr and then install the example war of Solr in
>>> the App Dir, Sorl Cell works out of the box.
>>>
>>> Hope this helps,
>>> Pim

mit freundlichen grüßen

johannes weber