[TYPO3-Solr] Ubuntu 10.04 LTS with solr 1.4

Olivier Dobberkau olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de
Sat Apr 17 22:35:13 CEST 2010

Am 17.04.10 12:18, schrieb Andreas Otto:

> Does that mean solr-cell will not be supported in Ubuntu 10.04 LTS?

hi andreas,

i can confirm this.

http://solr.dkd.local/update/extract throws an error:

The server encountered an internal error (lazy loading error
org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: lazy loading error at
org.apache.solr.core.RequestHandlers$LazyRequestHandlerWrapper.getWrappedHandler(RequestHandlers.java:249)
at

where as an other server gives:

HTTP Status 400 - HTTP method GET is not supported by this URL

which is correct becaus the handler expects a POST.

we will see if we can find a solution for this.

greetings,

olivier