[TYPO3-seminars] Urgent help - quick and dirty paypal integration

Paul Vetch paul.vetch at kcl.ac.uk
Fri May 21 14:13:16 CEST 2010

Hi Niels,

Thanks very much for the reply - much appreciated, and that's a great idea.

My other idea is perhaps to do something using some JQuery to generate the
HTML for the Paypal button(s) using values from the registration
confirmation page and/or the 'My Events' page generated by Seminars.  I
wouldn't normally want to do things this way, though.

Whatever the solution I'll post it here in case it saves someone else!

Best wishes

Paul

news:mailman.1.1274272512.7792.typo3-project-seminars at lists.typo3.org...