[TYPO3-seminars] Seminars + Onetimeaccount raise a Formidable Mayday

Andreas Beutel Andreas.Beutel at mehrwert.de
Sat Mar 13 14:35:36 CET 2010

Hi Oli,

thanks for your reply - It gave me the crucial hint to track it down!

> Could you also please check that you have included the static templates
> from seminars and onetimeaccount instead of having copied the contents
> of setup.txt to your TS setup (which is a very bad idea ... ;-).

I had included both (first seminars, then onetimeaccount) in an ext
template on the root page of my seminars pagetree and only added my
additional configuration (pids and stuff) to the setup (as recommended
in the doc).

But somehow I also erroneously added a small part of the formidable
configuration from the setup.txt to my template (can't reproduce how
this ever happened). As I now revised my template and removed this
snippet everything went right and registration by onetimeaccount works
like a charm.

Again, thanks for your hint!

Andreas