[TYPO3-seminars] Category Icons in Detail View

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Mon Mar 1 20:40:20 CET 2010

Hi,

Ralph Pfeifer schrieb:
> I'm dealing with displaying icons of categories in the detail view.
> List view is working well, detail view only shows the title of the category.
> I'd like to have both, icon and title. Does anybody have a hint for me?

Actually, this should work.

- If you are using a modified HTML template: Could you please check
whether the problem also occurs with the original HTML template?

- Could you please check whether there are any img tag near the category
names in the single view (in the page HTML)? Do the image files referred
to by the src attribute exist?

Oli
--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Security Team Member