[TYPO3-seminars] Edit and delete registrations - access-problems for backend-Usergroup

Kerstin Finke kerstinfinke at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 27 13:48:40 CEST 2010

Hi Oliver,

thanks for your answer.

The problem occurs only with the registrations. My BE-Group can edit and
delete seminars, speakers and organizers.

And:
Using Web - List my BE-user can edit and delete the registrations!

I checked the grouprights once more but can't find anything.

Do you have one more idea?
Maybe a bug?

Greetings
Kerstin