[TYPO3-seminars] Problems with FE-Editor, required fields and locallang after upadating to 0.9.1

Oliver Hauser | SIVA creative o.hauser at siva-creative.net
Tue Apr 27 11:15:52 CEST 2010

Ok, may i have to study the reference more intensive...

I had to make changes in the validation of the organizers because it
dont work in the frontend editor as a required field.

May it could be changed to a required field by default as in the backend.

i changed it to:

validators {
                         10 = validator:STANDARD
                         10.userobj {
                             message =
LLL:EXT:seminars/pi1/locallang.xml:message_emptyOrganizer
                             extension = this
                             method = validateInteger
                             params {
                                 10.name = elementName
                                 10.value = organizers
                             }
                         }
                     }

After Updating the langauge files in 2 installations the translations
for following labels wont be overwritten, so i changed it manualy...

Please enter a description.
Please select an event type.
Please enter a valid begin date.
Please enter a valid end date.
Please select at least one place.
Please select at least one leader.
Please enter the maximum number of attendees.
Planned
Cancelled
Confirmed
Needs registration